Advancing human development and promote participation of vulnerable groups and women in governance by enhancing skills, capacities, group and collective formation, financial inclusion and promoting overall development.
To establish a just society through protecting and promoting rights of the vulnerable and deprived sections of the society; especially women and youths for ensuring their participation and equal opportunities in the policies, processes of the governance and nation-building.
- Women empowerment through financial inclusion, literacy and livelihood promotion programs.
- Promoting youth leadership and enhance their participation in governance especially creating awareness among adolescent.
- Holistic empowerment of vulnerable groups through mobilization, the formation of groups and collectives for addressing issues of discrimination and violence.
- Working with Government Institution in to ensure their active participation in good governance.
- Enabling and enhancing the livelihood of the deprived section of the society.
- Providing educational support to children of the manual scavengers bounded labor as well as the marginalized farmer.
- Through legal intervention, providing legal assistance to the victims of atrocities, rape and so on.
- Through Government intervention, allocation of land to the landless family to entitle their land right and development.
- Information Education Communication (IEC)
- Formation and strengthening community-based groups (CBOs)
- Dialogue, engagement and training with stakeholders
- Nehru Yuva Kendra, Sehore
- MP Swasashan Abhiyan: State level campaign on governance
- Rashtriya Garima Abhiyan: National Campaign for Dignity
- Inter-Agency Group: Nutrition Campaign
- India Consortium for Skilling and safe migration in construction